Sunday, August 20, 2006

It Only Gets Worse

Ugh.

What a word to start a blog with, eh? Ugh? Well, it's quite fitting, I assure you.

Remember that muse-brunette I've been hinting at recently? Yeah, well, I think she's utterly terrified of me now. It's a long story, but the moral of it is guys, don't try to hit on anyone when you're in a rut. Seriously, no matter how good you think your set-up is, if you're depressed, beaten, down, or otherwise not your typical upbeat self, keep yourself to yourself. Really. It'll save much heartache.

The sad part is that I'd be laughing all-Hell uncontrollably if this wasn't me I'm talking about. Honestly and objectively, I'm probably the funniest person in the world to watch as of late. I can't do anything right. I've even broken the pinky toe on my left foot... twice. And you wonder why I don't dance.

And I still can't write. Maybe things would be a bit better if I could knock out something worthwhile, but it seems that all I'm capable of are these stupid, boring, "oh-no-not-again" woe-is-me blog entries. And who the fuck wants to read those?

Certainly no gorgeous brunettes I know, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Po' lil' ol' Jeff... Do some yoga.

Posted by Jessica Lynn on August 20, 2006 - Sunday - 7:12 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...