Monday, October 4, 2010

Touché, Cliché #1: The Grass is Greener...

Yes, I know today's a "rant and rave day" and there was a rant for today, but it's been moved to Wednesday of next week. Why? Because I got together with Tom at Half-Moose with a Twist a while back and pitched an idea I had for a comic strip. In short, he agreed to draw it, and we finally got off our asses (well, HE did... my records indicate I sent the first script on June 15th... nyah) and put the first one together.

Hope you enjoy. Here it is (click to enlarge):


Art by Half-Moose. Script by JeffScape.

7 comments:

BeMistified said...

Bravo dear sir. Bravo!

Tom said...

nice touche' with the colors...
ahem...if i remember right, it took quite a long time for you to send the 1st scrip, too. nyeh.
a duo that will ultimately end in squabbling and bloodshed

Brian Miller said...

fabulous job dynamic duo...nicely done.

Alan Burnett said...

Ah the story of my life in a comic strip (in a mighty fine comic strip I should add).

PattiKen said...

Very cool, Guys. You might have found a new career.

Wings said...

Good start!

gospelwriter said...

nice expose on the 'grass is always greener... myth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...