Saturday, August 7, 2010

Irrewind, 20100807: Musings

I used to do general musings quite frequently. I've tapered off in the last year or so, but I rather enjoyed them and they make for quick and easy posts. And they're really the only place I use the more, er, "colorful" words found in the English language (don't say you weren't warned). Perhaps a comeback is in order.

"The Whirlwind"
Just applied to graduate school at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. The first of two intended Masters degrees... the second I want to get from the University of California, Los Angeles. What can I say? I'm vain and I think the MFA, MFA on my business card would look cool... Read More

"How About That?"
Scientists have just determined that the closest known living relative to the Tyrannosaurus Rex is the chicken. I'd plug in a "but what did they taste like" joke, but some asshole reporter who thinks he's more clever than me beat me to it... Read More

"The Following People Can Kiss My Ass:"
Those door-to-door college-aged magazine salespeople. Seriously, how long do you think we're going to believe that you're "barely beating your competitors" (ususally guys versus girls), and that you're "this close" to winning a trip to Costa Rica. Word of advice, if you're going to lie about being a communications student from USC, make... Read More

"Kudos and F.U.-dos"
Kudos to Al Gore, who completely remodeled his energy-hog home into something much, much more efficient. Way to put your money where your mouth is (but I still wouldn't vote for you)... Read More

"Nothing Much to Say About the World"
Speaking of conspiracies, anything think that Heather Mills is an Al Qaeda agent? She just screwed Sir Paul out of $50 million, you know. For some reasons such as "I can’t live without that much money" and "the $15 million I’m already worth isn’t enough to support my child." Seriously, the woman’s a c***. But I know the real reason she... Read More

1 comment:

Harnett-Hargrove said...

Whoa, that was weird. I kept jumping to and back from cyber history, and even knowing that we can do that is, well weird.
Aside; Paul was not the 'smart' one. -J

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...