Saturday, July 10, 2010

Theme Thursdays, 2010: Volume 1

Yep, I'm still doing Theme Thursday (although I've skipped a few). It's a fun way to force creativity and the occasions in which I can combine the theme there with a Muse at The Tenth Daughter of Memory provide a bit of a challenge, as well. I can't say I'm satisfied with their resistance to "direct links," since it's practically impossible to go back and enjoy old entries, but c'est la vie. At least I can enjoy mine (the ones that don't suck, anyway):

5 comments:

Baino said...

Couldn't agree more about the direct links. sometimes I click and the post has absolutely nothing to do with the theme, just a promotion of a blog to get readers or perhaps they linked and forgot to post. Pressure's on. I'm going to keep at it until they change it. Plus they can ditch 'colours' whenever they like. Just get a dictionary and pick a word, any word. Sorry but I agree with you on this one all the way. You do realise you're anal retentive and OCD don't you?

Tom said...

hahahaha. Theme Thursdays is where i met some of my best friends. How pathetic is that?

Brian Miller said...

not at all tom, TT is where i really started getting into my stories and some of my best blog friends came from it. also at least until recently most that do tt get the fact that you are to visit the others, unlike some of the other memes...i am not speaking of 10DOM of course...

Harnett-Hargrove said...

Thanks, Jeff. There are a few older ones here that I had missed! -j

Tom said...

i think me and Brian and Subby all atarted with TT about the same time, and that is where most of my current contacts have stemmed from...it's a great group, but some have fallen off, and many new have joined...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...