Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Kiss by Extension

His hands move slowly, aware of her heightened sensitivities. Lips place themselves against lips, resistant at first, but gradually relaxing. There's a hint that he's tasting her, though she's not quite ready to return the sensation. A tongue rolls gently in circular motion, offering subdued exhilaration in its attempt to encourage. He wants more, but she's unsure.

Her breath is erratic and a gasp further elicits his arousal. She wants time to inhale, exhale, but he will not give it to her. Hands begin to wander, aimlessly, but with determined purpose. Her back arches and her body stretches out... he enjoys the scent of hair as oxygen is temporarily displaced by lust.

This could be a dream, but it's very real. He briefly considers a gentle bite, but decides against it. Complete trust has yet to be earned. She moans as his lips make a promise to return. Her emotions are raw before him, and he wants to see them. Another moan signals an impatience, and he keeps his promise.

He caresses the length of her legs and becomes subtly aware of feet curling in ecstasy. She quivers. The thought occurs to him that her strong thighs, warm as they are against his neck, could easily kill him. But such a threat is hardly enough to stop the kiss.

When she can take no more, he glides across her torso and whispers something that makes her smile. Sliding into one, she's finally ready. His mouth is familiar, but the taste is different. His lips tastes of woman, of herself, a burning confusion fueled by the fade from paramour into lover.

21 comments:

Bitsy said...

Did you have to ruin the moment by introducing killing into it? It's totally jarring and not in a good way. I was on my way to a "love it".

KO said...

is that what i think its about?

VE said...

Cold shower number one...

Marianna said...

Vivid...nice :)

xoxo

Ravyn said...

Wow.

Wings said...

Very nicely subtle, but unmistakable.

I however, DO like the "kill" line. Definitely suits you.

California Girl said...

My first visit to your blog, Jeffscape.

That is hot. Totally hot, as Paris would say.

Anonymous said...

Bill Golden
OK, that's PAO stuff. That's making friends with the locals.

Tess Kincaid said...

steeeeamy

Betsy said...

OK..first one read today and we're really starting out steamy! If they're all this way, I may have to ask The Mister to come home for lunch! LOL!

subtorp77 said...

Cold shower #3-LOL! Or I could just turn up the a/c...

Brian Miller said...

i prepared to read today by sitting on a bag of ice...it helps...a little...wow.

Alan Burnett said...

Wow, that takes me right back to the shelters at Halifax Bus Station in the mid 1960s. I liked the taste so much I married the girl and she's still around today.

reyjr said...

wow! this is about something I cannot spell. Lol.

Are you a writer of erotic stories? Just kidding. It was nicely written. Subtle and "tasteful" (pun intended!)

:D

Debo Hobo said...

um what!

OMG! I am reading this at work; I look guilty as folks walk past my office.

excuse me for a moment, I'll be right back....

Baino said...

Good grief, that's a lot to take in at 7:30am! Talk about morning glory.

Cinnamon said...

Steamy stuff!

Bobbie said...

Great writing! Anybody got a light? lol

Dreamhaven said...

Where is my lover when I need him. You might make his day,lol

Dot-Com said...

Wow, but I agree with others about the "kill" statement. I doubt it was on his mind :-)

Ravyn said...

This really is a friggin smokin' hot story! LOL Right Joe? <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...