Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Fall 2007 Television Season: More Shows

Oops. I'm an idiot. I already missed one show in my last blog (Pushing Daisies), and had to add it later, but I just realized that there are more that I can rant or rave about.

My bad.

Chuck - admittedly, I was initially apprehensive about watching this one. It just seemed so... silly. The good news is that it is so silly, but that's the point. Like Pushing Daisies, though a bit more contemporary, this show is irreverent fun.

Meerkat Manor - Animal Planet's highest rated show. It's got everything you want to see: murder, theft, sex, war, and even infanticide. And all with rodents. Sadly, Sean Astin's narration is horrible, but the lives of these animals speaks for themselves.

Okay, so there were only two. Sue me. Post some shows you've been watching, and maybe I'll give them a shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember having time to watch tv.

move to LA dude.


you won't have time to watch bad television.

Posted by Johnny O™ on December 9, 2007 - Sunday - 1:37 PM

Anonymous said...

I never have time for bad television... always time for good television. Especially with DVR.

Posted by JeffScape on December 9, 2007 - Sunday - 6:49 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...