Monday, June 18, 2007

Randomly Random Randomness (it's June)

So, now that the Anaheim Ducks are NHL champions, everyone is offering their suggestions concerning how to fix hockey's "problems." I was going to do the same, but I don't want to seem like a biter, so I'll wait a week or two.

I bought the book, Thermopylae. I guess 300 wasn't enough carnage for me.

My ankle is killing me. So are some of my toes. Don't ask.

The San Diego Padres are hanging on to first place... somehow.

The Silent Hill series of video games has always been pretty effective at scaring me. The Silent Hill movie was extremely effective at putting me to sleep.

Before anyone touts the "worst movie in the world," go rent Invincible (the one with Billy Zane, not Mark Wahlberg), because THAT is the worst movie in the world.

By the way, the secret to having a good "bad movie" night is to make sure that the movies you pick have at least one redeemable quality. But, hey, at least we had somebody who was good at mixing drinks (thanks, Zoe).

Long drives at night kick ass. Therapy in motion. Until you run over a raccoon, anyway.

I am most certainly moving again in 30 days. Where to is still a mystery, but I am most certainly moving again in 30 days.

I'm watching The Queen and I must reiterate something I've stated many times: Helen Mirren is hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bizarre. I have seen the word 'Thermopylae' twice today now, in different contexts. First, in an article about the British ship "Cutty Sark", and now here on your blog. Weird.

Posted by Joe on June 18, 2007 - Monday - 12:49 PM

Anonymous said...

I want to take Jamesen to see "300." I think she'd like it since her favorite game is "Kill." What is this Thermopylae of which you speak?

Posted by Jessica Lynn on June 18, 2007 - Monday - 1:30 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...