Monday, August 20, 2007

Overdue Randomness

It's been a while... and I officially have high-speed Internet (of my own) for the first time since March of 2006, so here I go...

I hate flies. I'm actually going to be blogging about flies in detail sometime soon, but just know that I hate them. Murderously. Obsessively. I hate them.

Moved in to a new house. Decent size. Three bedroom (but only 1.5 bath). However, I have no fucking furniture as I left it all on the West Coast, so the house seems enormous. I need a roommate, too.

Michael Vick's going down. Down, down, down. Don't know why this makes me smile, but it does. I guess I'm just evil. Then again... I also love dogs.

Anybody seen the conceptual drawings for the replacement to the space shuttle? It looks wickedly crazy, yet wickedly cool.

The Bourne Ultimatum is officially the only "Part III" this year that stood up to the first movie in its series. Hell, it's the only sequel, period, that stood up to the first movie in its series.

C'mon Padres... don't let me down.

C'mon Chargers... don't let me down.

Anybody play the boardgame "Axis & Allies?" I don't know why, but I've been recently hooked. What's strange about it is that I don't have the game... nor does anybody else I know out here. Okay, okay... I'm a World War II nut. Sue me.

Humidity sucks.

I want to borrow $8000. Any takers? I'll pay you back $8900 in 24 months or less.

Don't know if I mentioned this, but all three of my dogs have finally been reunited. It might be a temporary thing (as I'm only supposed to have two dogs here), but it's still a good thing nonetheless.

Boy, this is a worthless blog, ain't it?

Vote for Clint Eastwood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Anybody play the boardgame "Axis & Allies?" I don't know why, but I've been recently hooked. What's strange about it is that I don't have the game... nor does anybody else I know out here."


I have it. My dorm in college had a game room, and that was one of the games. I bought it in 1996, when Hurricane Fran knocked out power for three days and we had nothing to do.

The PC game version, and it's add-on iron blitz, is the same game, just much faster to play. If you can find it on ebay, that is. In either form the game is seriously cool.

(Iron Blitz lets you play at different points in time too, 1939, 1940, 1944...and a neat 1950s Cold War where it's the USA, UK, and USSR against each other, with Germany occupied (but you can liberate them and Germany joins the allies against Russia.)

Ok, I'm officially geeking out here... :)

Posted by Geoffry on August 20, 2007 - Monday - 9:32 PM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...